Starting April 2021, these changes will go (or stay) in effect:
- Toppings will cost additional $0.50 per topping.
- Grass jelly is now a permanent menu topping.
- We offer 0.5 gallon tea jugs and topping sides (about 5 servings each) for most of our menu items. Must be ordered at least 1 day in advance.
- Tea Frescas and other seasonal items will be a part of the menu on a monthly basis (sign up to our newsletter for updates).
- Moving forward, we plan to continue experimenting with new topping ideas (such as our current Tofu Pudding seasonal topping).
- Our outdoor patio seating will be reopened!
- Our store hours are now:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 12pm - 8pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11am - 9pm
- Sunday: 11am - 8pm
COVID Action Plan
- With San Diego County now under red tier, we will be having these measures in place:
- Provide grab and go service for regular menu.
- No cash accepted.
- Restrict the total number of customers in-store to a 10 person capacity (increased from 6).
- Enforce wearing of face-masks by everyone.
- Sanitize and wipe all customer surfaces every 90 minutes.
- Wipe register after every customer usage.
- No reusable cups allowed.
- Outdoor patio will be open for socially distanced seating, with approximately 8 total seats (increased from 0 seats).
- Indoor access will remain limited (no restroom or indoor seating available yet).
- Moving forward, we plan to lag our reopening about 1 step behind the county’s maximum allowances to minimize the chance that we may be forced to move backwards.