Hi everyone! As we enter the 2nd half of year we wanted to provide another detailed update on the current state of things and any changes to store policy.
- The decision to change our topping pricing earlier this year (to start charging $0.50 per topping) has helped us stay afloat. While some of our costs have fluctuated heavily in recent months, we won't be making any more changes to our menu pricing at this time.
- Tofu Pudding, previously a seasonal item, is now a permanent menu topping.
- Moving forward, we plan to continue experimenting with new topping ideas and other seasonal drinks.
Store Policies and Amenities
- Our seating has been expanded, and now includes indoor seating!
- We're taking one step at a time and our indoor seating capacity will be limited to 10 seats (4 tables).
- Our current store hours will remain:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 12pm - 8pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11am - 9pm
- Sunday: 11am - 8pm
- Restroom access (for customers) has been restored.
- With San Diego's COVID case rates remaining low and vaccination rates steadily increasing, we're going to continue to take steps towards full reopening and normalcy. We tend to take things slow (it took 2 years for us to have our grand opening); thank you for being patient with us.
- We'll continue to enforce a face mask policy and expect all customers to wear a face mask while indoors, including while using our indoor seating.
- We understand and expect that you'll temporarily remove your mask to drinking, we just ask that you re-cover your nose and mouth in between sips.
- This policy will remain through August, when we'll reassess the situation and provide updates.
- We still do not accept cash or reusable cups, sorry for any inconvenience!